HASCI Hair Transplant real or fake?

Hey, I'm considering doing a HASCI Hair Transplant. I've seen some bad reviews of it on the internet. Is it real or fake? What are your thoughts on it?

If you read bad reviews from people that know about the clinic, then it would seem to be a more reliable

If you read bad reviews from people that know about the clinic, then it would seem to be a more reliable source of information over people who have never heard of them.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

HASCI Hair Transplant

Dont believe that fraudulent claims ....it is just like reading a story/fantastic tale those are written in  web site of HASCI"  :

"The hair shaft is used as a guide to remove part of the follicle. By following the hair shaft, the needle automatically reaches the correct location to remove a few stem cells. This makes it possible to extract a small portion of the follicle, even if the shape is not ideal. "

this technique is not true, logical and just a fake

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

HASCI Hair Transplant

The use of Stem cell offers no value today. Many clnics that offer this are scam clinics and I would not recommend that you do this.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon