How much does CoolSculpting cost in Montreal?

For someone living in Montreal, what is the price of CoolSculpting?

Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting is an excellent form of non-invasive  fat reduction for the right patient. Some applicators take 1 or 2 hours but the new advantage applicators take only 35 minutes and have significantly less risk for delayed onset pain (especially in the abdomen). Results are seen at 2 months and typically 1-3 treatments will be necessary on each area to achieve ideal results. The number of treatments depends on the amount of fat there and the patient's goals.  There is not downtime and the results can be impressive in the right patient.  We also use the Zimmer Z-wave for improved patient comfort and added results. The best candidates are those who are in pretty good shape with areas of stubborn fat that won't go away no matter what.

Zeltiq usually sets the base price, however, prices range from clinic to clinic. You can visit zeltiq website to see which doctor is near you. It is important to have the procedure done with a doctor who is experienced in cool sculpting.

My best,

Sheila Nazarian, MD, MMM

Beverly Hills, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting/Liposuction/Body Contouring/ High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

Prices vary from practice to practice.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can also go to the Zeltiq website to find a CoolSculpting provider in your area.  Then You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Coolsculpting

Cost of cosmetic surgeries vary depending on the geographic location, procedure and surgeon. You can visit the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) website to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and I would call them to set up a consultation so you can have a detailed estimate written up for you. I can tell you that the Realself average cost for coolsculpting in your area is between $700-$800 per area which is about $900-$1000 Canadian dollars. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question. Prices range from clinic to clinic. I would recommend visiting the Zeltiq website to find your nearest true CoolSculpting provider, and then contacting them directly.Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD