Is this a lipoma on my inner thigh? What can I do? (Photos)

It has become cosmetically ugly. It has become hard to walk and it hurts when i walk because it rubs against my other thigh. I feel like i have to walk with my legs wide open. What can i do?

#Lipoma Removal - Is this a lipoma?

It's hard to tell from these photos - if you can take some from a little farther away we might be able to get better perspective on exactly what this represents.  Either way, though, you'll need to be seen in person, preferably by a board-certified plastic or other surgeon, for a full and complete assessment.  A typical lipoma is a circumscribed, well-defined mass that protrudes from the area around it; it's difficult to say if that applies in this case.  An in-person exam would be the next step.  I hope that this helps and good luck.  Dr. Alan Engler, Member of #RealSelf500.

Is this a lipoma on my inner thigh? What can I do?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Unfortunately it is not clear what this area of your inner thigh is as it may be a lipoma but more likely is excess adipose tissue with some lymphatic system changes.  I would advise seeing your general practice/family medicine doctor for an in-person evaluation.  They can offer appropriate testing or referral to a specialist for the best advice.  Best wishes.