Which Juvederm would be best for my lips? I want "Hollywood style" lips. How many syringes would I need to get that look?(photo)

Juvederm for lips

Hello, and thanks for your question and photo.I recommend in in-person consultation to determine the best treatment plan for you. If you desire more fullness, this can definitely be achieved with hyaluronic acid fillers such as Juvederm Ultra or Restylane Silk. I recommend seeing a dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

What filler for Hollywood style lips?

Juverderm Ultra or Restylane silk give the most natural looking and feeling lips.  The volume varies depending on the desired outcome, but may be from half to a whole cc.  The most important thing is to enhance the lip but maintain proper proportions and anatomy.  If the anatomy or proportions are distorted or too large, the lips look "done" and the object is to look good not done.

Stephen Mandy, MD
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Lip fillers

I would recommend Juvederm ultra plus for your lips. I would start with one syringe and then after two weeks if you feel you need more, you can add additional filler in the area. Since you have never  had fillers before, it is always best to start slow and work up. 

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist

Hollywood Lips

Hello. Juvederm is a safe dermal filler for lips, within the range ultra plus is a good choice. It far more important who injects your lips. Looking at your lips 1cc will not enough to achieve the look you want. You will need a few treatments to achieve the look you desire. I never inject more than 1ml in one sitting as you want to see how the lips settle and then perfect any areas in 2 weeks. To achieve a natural look your other features such as upper lip length and chin length should be in proportion. A good practitioner will always advise you of this. Lips must also be injected with every angle in mind. For example the side profile is especially important. Lip fillers are an art and therefore takes time, dedication and expertise.

Lip Augmentation with Fillers Such as Juvederm or Restylane

For first time users I suggest Juvederm Ultra Plus. Because you already have full lips, I would use no more than one syringe for the first treatment, additional filler can be added after two weeks when final results can be seen. Best, Dr. Emer

Which Juvederm would be best for my lips? I want "Hollywood style" lips. How many syringes would I need to get that look?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs. I advocate using Juvederm Ultra Plus for your lip enhancement and would start with a single syringe to gauge your lips' response to the filler material.  If after two weeks you wish for additional volume you can have a second round of filler material placed.  Hope this helps. 

I would recommend consulting in person with an experienced Board Certified PS or BC Dermatologist and  starting with 1 cc of Juvederm Ultra Plus 

I would try Juvederm Ultra up to 2 syringes in 2 sessions act 10 days apart so you can build up the appearance. Best to use ONLY MD boarded injector.....

Juvederm lips...

Thank you for your question.  You have very full lips to start, however to obtain even more fullness like that we typically would use one of the thicker Juvederm products like Ultra Plus or even Voluma.  Likely do the size you are starting with you will still only need 1 syringe.  Please follow up with a board certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon for proper evaluation and management.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon