Mouth/jaw pain after Juvederm. Is this normal?

I had juvaderm in my lips and lines beside my nose my whole jaw hurts my teeth hurt and my pallet is swollen is this normal ?

Juvederm Side Effects, Pain/Swelling -- SEEK AN EXPERT

These side effects are not normal and should be evaluated by a physician immediately. Please seek expert care. Best, Dr. Emer

Pain in mouth after Juvederm

This is absolutely not normal and should be evaluated in the near future. This might represent a vascular issue or the start of a herpes infection. Don't wait too long to get seen.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Pain in jaw ater filler

This is not a normal reaction.  See your physician to evaluate as soon as possible.  Increasing pain can be associated with vascular occlusion or herpetic outbreak.

Kyle Coleman, MD
New Orleans Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm - facial pain and swollen palate

Thank you for asking about your Juvederm.
This is a very very unusual reaction and is not at all normal.Please contact the doctor who treated you without delay -If you continue to swell or have any others symptoms, it suggests an allergic reaction and you should seekemergency care.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Mouth/jaw pain after Juvederm

Thank you for your question.  This is absolutely not a normal side effect from Juvederm.  You should return to your provider immediately to be assessed.