Teosyal Kiss

I had my lips done not long ago., I'm not very happy with the results considering my lips look they have gone back to normal again :-( what would be the best lip filler that will last longer? Is juverderm better? Thanks Hannah :-)

Lip augmentation

Juvederm Ultra XC provides very nice results for 6 months up to one year. The Ultra XC may be used anteriorly in the wrinkles, commas, marionette lines, vermilion border, and philtrum. In patients who don't have prominent wrinkles, commas, or marionette lines, I recommend a posterior injection which avoids visible bruising. I generally don't use the Ultra Plus in the fine lines and wrinkles as it is thicker consistency. From the posterior approach, it should work well if placed deeply enough. The thicker product does seem to last longer. Best wishes!

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation with Fillers or Lip Implant or Fat -- Go Slow, Use Cannulas

Lip fillers such as Juvederm Ultra Plus and Restylane are do well for lip augmentation. Fat and implants can also be used. It may just be that you need additional treatment to achieve the results and size you are seeking. I suggest following up with your injector and discussing your concerns. Best, Dr. Emer

#lipaugmentation #restlylane #Juvederm

I prefer Juvederm Ultra XC or Restylane in my practice for lip augmentation. Most lip fillers should last 6 months. Remember that when you leave the Dr. office, you lips are going to be more swollen and you should anticipate that they will look slightly smaller after about 3-5 days than they did the day you were injected.

Jack Peterson, MD
Topeka Plastic Surgeon

Teosyal Kiss

Thank you for your excellent question.  Though Teosyal is not available in the US, in my practice I tend to favor Juvederm Ultra Plus for a lip augmentation designed at enhancing volume.  In most cases, patients can see results for 6 months or more.  Hope that this helps.

Juvederm for Lip volume

Teosyal Kiss is a hyaluronic acid filler in Europe but it is not available in the USA.  The labels says it lasts 6-9 months.  Since I am a dermatologist in the USA, I don't have personal experience with Teosyl Kiss, but I done a lot of Juvederm, and Juvederm Ultra XC in the lips typically lasts about 6 months.

Marla M. Klein, MD
Lake Oswego Dermatologic Surgeon