I haven't seen my menstrual but still getting cramps after 2 months of Coolsculpting procedure. Is this normal?

Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting is best when performed on an area that has an excess number of fat cells.  For example, women say, "When I gain weight, it goes straight to my belly."  That means that you were born with more fat cells in your abdominal area.  It would be great to perform coolsculpting in that area to reduce the number of fat cells there and make that are more proportional with the rest of your body.  Then, if you gain weight, it will be more evenly distributed over your body.  It won't just "go straight" to one area.  

The fat loss is permanent after Coolsculpting.  You typically lose 20-25% of the fat in the area treated, each time you treat it.  I have done it to myself and my staff.  It is truly effective and has no down time.

Coolsculpting does not affect the menstrual cycle. 

Best of Luck, Sheila Nazarian

Menstrual Cramps and Coolsculpting

It is unlikely that the coolsculpting treatment would affect the menstrual cycle. Consult your OB GYN for possibilities.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Coolsculpting Treatments do not affect the menstrual cycle

Hi there-

I don't think there could be anything about your Coolscupting treatment that would in any way affect your menstrual cycle. I would recommend you visit your GYN.

Coolsculpting and Menstruation

Coolsculpting is a great procedure for reducing the bulge in a given area.  If you haven't seen your menstrual cycle than I would recommend you consult your gynecologist to see what issue there is possibly with your hormones.  Please keep us posted.