How much is extended Tummy Tuck in Miami for plus size women (photo)

How come the prices jump to almost double for plus size patient ?and who does plus size surgery in miami area?

How much is extended Tummy Tuck in Miami for plus size women

Reasons are: increased surgical risks and complications, increased surgery time by double, poor results. Average fee in $15,000 ranges. Best to lose weight first!... 

Cost varies greatly by demand for the surgeon.  I would recommend some weight loss prior to the procedure to minimize complications and get you a better result.

Tummy Tuck Revision/Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Tummy Tuck - Cost?

Thank you for your question and photos. It is worth having multiple consultations to evaluate cost variation among surgeons in your area.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon based upon experience and the results he or she can deliver, not just on cost alone. Many practices offer financing plans to lessen the upfront cost. Hope this helps and good luck with your procedure.

Tummy tuck costs

Costs are going to vary from surgeon to surgeon and region to region. However, based on your photo, I would strongly advise you to loose weight first. Part of the increased cost is because you are a much higher risk at your current weight. It is always best to be within 10-15 pounds of a maintainable goal weight before any kind of surgery.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Costs vary from Region to Region, Practice to practice, Experience of a Surgeon. It is always best to arrive at your ideal weight first before undergoing an Abdominoplasty. An in person exam/consultation is essential. Be sure to seek an experienced Board Certified PS

How much is extended Tummy Tuck Surgery?

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Varying Cost of Tummy Tuck Surgery

The cost of a tummy will depend upon the type of tummy tuck anesthesia skill find an experience of the surgeon. There’ll be regional differences. Approximate costs can be found on real self, and other websites such as the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Additionally, it could be possible that there is more cost if liposuction is included in the cost, but that would be a good question to ask your surgeon directly.