Should I be concerned that my hips are too wide and my butt is not rounded so soon after my BBL? (Photos)

I had surgery 5 days ago and I am becoming a little concerned I am not downing my doctor I actually think he is amazing at what he does... these are a couple of before and after pics to let you know where I started from and where he got me but I did ask to be very conservative and small but rounded and now I feel nervous is all...

Should I be concerned that my hips are too wide and my butt is not rounded so soon after my BBL?

You definitely have an improvement and as the swelling goes down your shape will change.  I would address your concerns with your plastic surgeon.  I spend a great deal of my time in the postop period answering patient emails and calls.

Your results do not appear dramatic, but you did say you asked for a conservative change. The buttocks will round out and soften a little over time. It looks like the liposuction could have been more aggressive in your love handle region, but this may be swelling too. Just give it time. When you are 3 months out, you will have a good idea of what everything is going to look like. If you are unhappy at that point, you can get a revision.