I had a bbl done but I feel like my tummy doesn't look like what everyone else's does. (photos)

Is it suppose to look almost the same? I'm almost 5 weeks post op. I feel like everyone else's tummy is super flat. I wear the garment at night starting at 6pm and don't take it of til 7am. Pics below

I would recommend you to continue wearing the garment and have an in person exam to re-evaluate.  Some patients benefit from additional liposuction or tummy tuck. Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Multiple factors determine appearance after abdominal liposuction

Greetings,

Multiple factors can determine your appearance after abdominal liposuction. Your photos suggest that you have a component of intra-abdominal fat as well as abdominal wall muscle separation.  Neither of these will be improved with liposuction.  In addition, just four weeks out surgery, your results are still changing.  My recommendation would be to continue to wear tight compression garments and then to follow up with your plastic surgeon in a few weeks.  Discuss your concerns and he or she will give you a realistic estimate of what they anticipate your final results to be.

Hope this helps!

All the best – Sam Jejurikar, M.D. 

Greetings,

Hope this helps!

All the best – Sam Jejurikar, M.D. 

Flat abdomen after BBL

I BBL is a two-part procedure.

The first part of the procedure is liposuction.

In many ways this is no different than regular liposuction in terms of aesthetic outcome.

The second part of the procedure is grafting or transferring the fat to the buttocks.

Some people are good candidates and should expect good results after liposuction while others may not be great candidates.

Factors that affect debility to get great results from a domino liposuction include muscle laxity from previous pregnancies, skin laxity, excess intra-abdominal fat.

Some plastic surgeons will give complete consideration to the The best results possible with a liposuction procedure while others will view it more as a fat harvesting procedure required for the Brazilian.

Obviously all plastic surgeons what their patients to look good.

It's a little difficult to make an accurate assessment of how good your results really are without an examination.

When comparing your results to pictures online you have to take all of these variables into consideration.

This can be much more complex and difficult than people may assume.

Go back and talk to your doctor, hopefully board-certified plastic surgeon and share your concerns with him or her.

At times a revision or secondary liposuction can help improve results.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Flat abdomen after BBL

I BBL is a two-part procedure.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

LIPOSUCTION HEALING

I saw the photos. I see that your tummy looks better than before, you still have some swelling on the areas where liposuction was done, usually takes about 3 months for 80% of the swelling to go away, and you can help with the healing process and results by working out 3 times a week and then you also will improve your tissues tone, especially on your abdomen muscles. Ask your surgeon if you can start a program of exercise now, so you can improve the results.

LIPOSUCTION HEALING

BBL and tummy the same

Often there is not much fat that can be taken out of the tummy for BBL because it will leave you with redundant skin. If you had considered a tummy tuck, then more of the fat from your tummy could have been transferred.

BBL and tummy the same