A clear string came out of my nose when I picked it 1 week post op. What happened? I also feel a bump on the top right (Photo)

A clear string came out of my nose when I picked it 1 week post op what happened and what is it also I am 1 week post op from rhinoplasty and I feel a bump on the top top right of my nose what is it ? Did the bone get crooked again ?

Rhinoplasty

This appears to be a dissolvable suture that was placed to close a mucosal incision inside your nose.  These usually dissolve on their own.  Any dorsal irregularities you notice now may resolve as swelling improves.  It is best to wait a few weeks.  

A clear string came out of my nose when I picked it 1 week post op. What happened? I also feel a bump on the top right

Appears as a suture? But why have you NOT called your chosen operative surgeon FIRST!. Go see him/her TODAY.