How long should I wait after sclerotherapy for spider veins on the thighs until it is safe to have Coolscupting in that area?

Thank you for your question. I would recommend speaking to the physician who did your sclerotherapy treatment as every physician has their own protocols. Regards,

Hi and thanks for your question. Great question which I would ask you doctor who is doing the sclerotherapy treatment. In general, I would wait at least 6-8 weeks before performing coolsculpting on the same area that underwent sclerotherapy. Good luck.

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS, FICS
Triple Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS

Sclerotherapy and CoolSculpting

As all patients are different, an in person consult with a trained CoolSculpting Physician is required to determine how long after Sclerotherapy a patent should under go a CoolSculpting treatment.