4 months after FUE 3500 grafts (Photo)

Hello dear doctors and members, plz share your precious advices after seeing my comparison pictures, using minoxidil 5%(day n night) & finasteride 1mg regularly as prescribed Thanks n Regards

It can take six to twelve month after a hair transplant surgery to see results. So at the fourth month it may be too early to j

It can take six to twelve month after a hair transplant surgery to see results. So at the fourth month it may be too early to judge.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

#hair growth after #fuehairtransplant

The transplants hair usually starts to grow I after three to four months and will continue to grownup until 18 months after the procedure. At four months time usually there is about 30 percent growth.

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

4 month hair transplant result

It does not make sense why you have so much hair growth in the crown area where you had no grafts placed because you had an advanced degree of hair loss and headed to a Norwood 7.  Finasteride and minoxidil should not create this sort of response in 4 months.  You have some hair in the top and front where the grafts were placed, but lower density than in the crown where you had no grafts placed.  It looks more like two different scalps.  The results are too strange to comment on.  

John P. Cole, MD
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon

Advice wanted 4 months after FUE transplant

You should not have crusts still on your head, otherwise, there is little I can tell you until the hair grows in a 6-8 months, then you will know what you got. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

4 months after FUE

You need to wait until 10 to 12 months to a better evaluation.you had a good number of grafts transplanted, but also an advanced degree of baldness (norwood VI-VII). So you'll probably want another procedure. It seems that your response to medical treatment is very good for the evolution of your crown. Continue medial treatment and think about another Surgery after 1 year.

Marcio Crisostomo, MD
Brazil Hair Restoration Surgeon