I need help, I have a low confidence due to my ugly nose. (Photo)

I plan to get a nose job in near future OR should I stay in this way ? in Asian, many people around me always stare at my nose and I cant deal with it as in I know it looks like pig nose. The nose ala is too big and it is flat at front look. I am really in dilemma and I do not know if I should just continue living like this, and I did some research on nose job and there is a risk of failure too.....

Male Asian rhinoplasty

You can have a nice subtle result but don't expect a huge change.  Do an alar base reduction with an internal sill incision (not in the outer part of the alar base) and use ear cartilage grafts to better extend and refine the tip and a columella graft for support. 

You will require an external approach with a columellar incision.   A closed rhinoplasty won't work in your case.

DO NOT USE a silicon implant for the tip.

Chase Lay MD

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for the question and photos and I think you have answered your own question.  The most important thing we do is change ones self image!  If you are unhappy with the appearance of your nose see some experts and see what can be done!

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD