How do I sleep after TT and Bbl?

Do I lay on my side or buy a boppy pillow and how do I use this pillow? I know your first response is ask my docter but I'm looking for detail from more then my docter .

Sleeping after surgery

Sleeping on your side is a good option, but you should flip over to the other side periodically through the night. Make sure to not be totally straight, but bent over a bit at the waist.

Sleep after a tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift.

It is always best to ask your surgeon about post-op instructions. I usually have patients sleep in whatever position they feel comfortable but not to stay in any one position for too long.  Tummy tucks, it is always best to stay in a semi-flexed position.