Hoping to somehow darken the white scalp on my head that comes from a car accident? (Photos)

I don't necessarily feel I need to grow hair on this bare scalp, though I'm very curious to hear whether it's possible to somehow, simply darken the white scalp that's now bare.

Hair loss

To obtain alive hair follicles implanted in higher rates, the latest technique being used is not the only manner, it is also affected by compliance of implantation area that we found a better way to improve as a result of our researches, The Organic Hair Transplantation. By this new and unique Organic Hair Transplantation Technique, before the extraction and implantation processes; we regenerate the implantation area with injection of stem cell enriched fat tissue. Regeneration of cells in target area before FUE transplantation with the support of stromal stem cells results in higher rate of alive thicker hair follicles.

Organic Hair Transplantation is a surgical technique that moves individual hair follicles from a part of the body called “donor site” to bald or balding part of the body known as the “recipient site”. Grafts containing hair follicles that are obtained from genetically resistant to balding area transplanted to the bald scalp by latest minimally invasive technique. One of the most important reasons of the hair loss is the decreased quality of the scalp. Therefore to make the only transplantation would provide only a limited benefit without improving the quality of the scalp. In the “Organic Hair Transplantation”

Why should I have Organic Hair Transplantation?

Stem cells are one of the most popular topics in the science area and it is a well-known fact that the life was built on the shoulders of these cells. Stem cells are used in treatment of many diseases today. Aesthetic plastic surgery is another area that stem cells are used for their advantages. Stem cells are obtained from the own adipose tissue of the patient. It can be stated that stem cells transferred to another place in the body yields rejuvenating, refreshing and repairing effects on the tissue. “Organic Hair Transplantation” method uses the advantages of the stem cells at the maximum level.

If we consider the recipient area as an empty field and the grafts as a seed; the relationship between a good quality recipient area and the grafts can be seen obviously since the seeds can grow better on a healthy field. Therefore the field, meaning the recipient area, is need to be refreshed prior to the transplantation process. Loss of hair is an independent predictor of the poor quality of the scalp. The stem cells help to rejuvenate the recipient area in order to obtain a better quality scalp.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Scalp Micropigmentation SMP can darken the bare scalp but if you lose more hair or shave your head it may not look even.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Follicular Micro Pigmentation

Hello.The best way to take care of those bald spot is by performing follicular micro-pigmentation. This consists in replicate the natural look or your hair with some natural pigments that are simulating how your hair looks when you cut it very short. This technique will take care of those bald spots and look perfectly natural and dense, You can check some great results of this procedure in my profile.It takes very little time to be performed. Recovery is extremely fast and it will add density to your hair by covering bald spots. Best of luck and remember to always look for a professional with experience before having any procedure done.

William Yates, MD
Buffalo Grove Hair Restoration Surgeon

Scars on the scalp

These are ideal of scalp micropigmentation shown in our website under scalp scars. We have people fly nin from all over the world to have it done by us.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon