How long do Restylane Lyft results typically last?

Studies have shown that the results of this filler easily lasts over 12 months. For some , it can last up to 18 months.  For mid-face volumizing , this makes Restylane LYFT a great alternative for anti-aging  corrections!

Getting a LIFT with RESTYLANE!

Since Restylane Lyft is injected deep into the dermis for mid-face fullness and gentle lifting of lower face lines. The results of this filler easily lasts over 12 months-- for some up to 18 months, making it an affordable choice for the correction of age-related mid-face changes.

Restylane Lyft

Restylane Lyft(previously Perlane) can last 12-18 months. Normally, at least one year. It is an excellent product and we use it frequently.

David S. Felder, MD
Fort Lauderdale Oculoplastic Surgeon

Restylane lyft duration

Thank you for your question.  The duration of action of Restylane Lyft can last a good year or more when full correction is done.  I often recommend patients return when they start to notice some of their original concerns return.  Usually at this point, less product is needed to maintain this region.

Restylane LYFT is the old Perlane with FDA approval

RESTYLANE LYFT is a very good product to lift the mid face. It used to be called Perlane and was used off licence for cheek volume increase. It lasts a good 12 months and is used in initial volumes of 1 to 2 mls. 
It gives a very good appearance.
Sculptra (poly L lactic acid) lasts up to two years but has to be given as two or three treatments 8 weeks apart.
Juvederm Voluma lasts an astonishingly long time in some patients when injected in the cheek area. We have found it still present in the cheeks 3 years after injection,  often depending on how much was initially used. I have been asked to reverse Voluma with hyaluronidase 2 - 3 years after injected.
From Miss Jane Olver, Oculoplastic Consultant Surgeon, Clinica London, UK.

Jane Olver, MBBS, FRCS
London Oculoplastic Surgeon

Restylane Lyft vs Voluma

Restylane Lyft and Voluma are more dense hyaluronic acid fillers meant to volumize and augment the midface and cheek areas.  Longevity of these products is somewhat subjective.  Restylane Lyft will last between 8 and 12 months while Voluma is marketed to last up to 24 months.  

John Burns, MD

Love Restylane Lyft

I have injected a large number of patients with Restylane Lyft with excellent results. It is commonly injected in the cheeks, nasolabial folds, and marionette to restore lost volume. I have seen it last 9-12 months in my patients.

Restylane Lyft

Restylane Lyft is a Hylaronic acid, has a highly favorable safety profile, and may last 8 to 12 months.   Restylane Lyft can improve temple indentation, hollows under the eyes, cheek and chim augmentation and marrionette lines.  

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist

Restalyne Lyft

I usually tell my patients that while it will last about a year, the filler doesn't just drop off at one year.  It is a slow decline in the amount of filler in your face.  I advise them that if they need 2 syringes to start with, they should do touch-ups with one syringe every 6-9 months so that they are looking good all year round.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Duration of Restylane Lyft

I get asked this question the most when it comes to injecting fillers. How long a product last really depending on a few factors, such as how much of the product is being used and where the product is being placed. Restylane Lyft has the potential to last anywhere from 6-18 months. I always like to give my patients the lowest to highest potential because the longevity can vary from person to person. Given an EXACT duration of time a product will last is impossible, though we have a general idea based on clinical studies. 

Arash Moradzadeh, MD