Indent in lower stomach? (photos)

I have always had this indent on my lower stomach where my pants pocket and button would be, I know it's not awful but it is an insecurity of mine, and I never wear bathing suits because of it. I have tried wearing loose fitting pants, but the indent is always there. Are there any ways I could get this smoothed out without leaving a scar bigger than it?

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want fat removal, contouring and skin tightening. An in person consult is needed to determine what is best based on your body type and skin type. VASER can sculpt and contour the body and results can be seen immediately. noninvasive like sculpsure or vanquish can help as well. Please consult with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Stomach indentation

Thank you for your photos. Rather than a ledge, It appears you have some very specific chronic indentation at your waist. It is likely that this is a combination of scarring, thinning of the dermis, and localized fat atropy in these areas from long term pressure. I would recommend a quick procedure to release the scar tissue and using some of your own fat to restore the dented areas. There will be tiny hidden scars in your groin crease a few mm wide that are not typically noticeable, even in a bathing suit. Hope this helps!!Johnson C. Lee MD Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Body contouring

you're a great candidate for cool sculpting or even liposuction. They are both ways to eliminate unwanted fullness/Fat which will in turn eliminate the step off of ledge that bothers you.