Why are my eyebrows falling out? My eyebrows have been falling out for over two years now.

I have naturally thick eyebrows, so it hasn't been very noticeable. They do grow back, but they keep falling, always with a white sebum plug at the end, normally be sitting on my eyebrows. They sit detached on my eyebrows, which become itchy sometimes. I thought it might be mites or dandruff, but I've used apple cider vinegar, mouthwash, tea tree oil, moisturizing, and nothing's worked. Recently, I've noticed that when my forehead gets moist I get paste all over that rubs off.

It is best to have a formal consultation and evaluation with a hair restoration specialist

It is best to have a formal consultation and evaluation with a hair restoration specialist. You may need further testing, and it is important to have a physician track your loss as well as progress and discuss all options available to you.

West Hollywood Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you are having hair loss issues of your eyebrows and you believe you have an infection, you need to see a doctor.

If you are having hair loss issues of your eyebrows and you believe you have an infection, you need to see a doctor. Apple vinegar or mouthwash will not help.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride, Spironolactone, follicular unit (FUE) hair transplantation/ARTAS

I suggest a formal consultation and evaluation to determine the cause of the hair loss and the treatment options.  Best, Dr. emer.

Eyebrow shedding

The cause of your brow shedding can be multifactorial and best answered by a thorough investigation into the history of the shedding, in addition to lab work that could shed light on the etiology.  Genetic loss is also possible cause and that can be treated with medication or a transplant procedure.

Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD
Beverly Hills Physician