Looking for doctors who perform subcision in the Los Angeles area. Any suggestions? (photos)

I want to give subcision a try after the results Ive seen it yield with needlings and tca in conjuction.
To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Doctor Answers 2

Jason Emer- Board Certified Dermatologist

A few good guys I know in California. Dr Jason Emer- very good reputation. 
Dr Chris Zachary, wealth of knowledge and experience. All Board Certified Derms. 

Dr Davin Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist
4.7 out of 5 stars 77 reviews

Subcision and Acne scars

It would be best to contact a board certified dermatologist to see what would be the best treatment for you.  It appears that you would need a combination of treatments including fillers and lasers to have the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Michele S. Green, MD
New York Dermatologist
5.0 out of 5 stars 78 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.