I have a mole directly on my lash line, is it safe to remove? What procedure is recommended? (photos)

I've had this mole since I was about 4-5, now I am 21. It's now fairly large and I would like to get it removed. I am just worried if the procedure would be safe considering the mole is very close to my eye and is slightly visible in the interior skin.

Eyelid growths

Thank you for your question. Due to the location of your mole, I recommend you consult with an eye surgeon, known as an ophthalmologist, to have your lesion evaluated and to discuss treatment/surgical options, and risks and benefits. Take care and good luck.