Is it dangerous to burn the moles off? Would burning the moles leave a scar?? Can it be healed?

I went to a doctor for mole removal last day and he applied certain cream on the moles. I had to wipe it off after an hour.. when i removed the cream off my face, it left my skin with black burnt mark... it has actually burnt the mole and the skin too.... Is it dangerous to burn the moles off? Would my skin be healed?

Mole Removal

Thank you for your question.  Moles should be removed by shave excision or surgical excision.  All moles that are removed should be sent to a dermatopathologist for evaluation.  I would recommend seeing a board certified dermatologist/dermatologic surgeon for any mole removal(s).

Sacramento Dermatologist

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

Moles should be removed by shave removal with laser or desiccation by a board certified dermatologist. I suggest consulting with an expert for proper removal and wound care at this time. Best, Dr. Emer