Crooked neck? (photos)

What causes this and are there exercises or braces to help straighten my neck? here is a photo of ronaldo's neck which is exactly how my neck looks like

Crooked neck?

It is normal to not be totally symmetric. We are always our worse critic and this asymmetry is most likely only apparent to you.

Dean Vistnes.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San francisco Bay Area

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Crooked neck

There are no exercises or braces that can help you. Your photos are of a normal neck. Asymmetry is a normal occurrence and I would not recommend any intervention. Best wishes.

Neck Assymmetry

The length and shape of neck is genetic and nothing will change this, not even surgery to the spine.  I suggest you worry about other things, the guys photo you show is a very attractive person.  Best, Dr. Emer.