Is there a way to get rid of beauty marks on the nose tip?

Im very self concious about it and i have another beauty spot coming through. It affects my life and makes me depressed.

Bye Bye Beauty Mark

Moles can be removed with lasers, shave, and/or radiowave. I suggest you see an expert for treatment options. Best, Dr. Emer.

Mole removal with laser and hyfrectation

I would recommend a Hidef Mole removal procedure with fractional laser and non surgical hyfrecation. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Surgery vs lasers

I totally agree, surgery is the 100% way to remove these pigmented or dark moles- the downside is that you do trade a mole for a scar. I think plastics is the best person to see. I also do perform laser- laser can UNRELIABLY remove or reduce pigmented moles. I always warn patients that laser treatment can be successful in some, but most will recur. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

How to Remove Moles on the Nose

When they are tan or skin-colored, the easiest way to remove them is by shave removal. When they have pigment usually you would have to remove them and suture them close. Some might use lasers but the results can be incomplete and there is no tissue to examine microscopically. Best option is to speak with a doctor that does a lot of nasal surgery, whether that is Mohs surgeon, facial plastic surgeon, plastic surgeon. Good luck.

Andrew Kaufman, MD