Is it possible to get a lip augmentation with a meso filler?

A meso filler is hyaluronic acid and vitamins, anti oxidants, if that is correct.. What will the result be, and what is the longevity of the plump lip? Thank you in advance. Kind regards, Jo

I have tried different types of fillers and found Juvederm Ultra to be the best most natural filler with 8-10 month longevity.  It's tried and true.

Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon

Lip Filler Competition -- Mesotherapy to Lips?

I find that Juvederm or Restylane gets better results for lip augmentation over a Mesofiller. I don't find that it will have the results or longevity to rival these fillers for creating a plump lip. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Lip Augmentation

Mesofiller is a Hyaluronic acid, but I prefer Juvederm Ultra plus, as it is thicker and lasts longer in my opinion. Fillers are an excellent option for lip augmentation, but fat transfer to the lips last longer. Costs vary from region to region. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Adding products to enhance lip injections

I wouldn't count on any further duration adding these products. It can only cause unwanted reactions in my opinion. Stick with the usual HA fillers for this.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Thank you for sharing your question.  There is no study to show that mesotherapy imparts any particular benefit to the tissues of the lips or face and would only cause swelling.  Lip augmentations can be safely performed with long-lasting results with dermal fillers and I would recommend seeing an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to discuss your goal results and have the best treatment recommendation made.Hope this helps.