Does a cheap rhinoplasty mean a bad result?

I have previously written on here asking if my nose job could be acheived and most said my expectations were realistic, thankfully. I will soon be making a consultation so looked up prices here in Leeds, UK. The first was Skin Medical 'from £1,400.' and the only others were from £4,000. As you can imagine I'm very confused why one can be so cheap and others so expensive. Should I book a consultation to assure it is suitable or avoid it? Here are edited photos of what I want from my nose job.

Rhinoplasty costs

Your fees are made up of surgeon's fees, anaesthetist's fees and hospital fees. It is difficult to see how an organisation could cover all these costs for £1400 without cutting corners on safety and quality. In the end, this is a very important, life-long decision you are making and you will almost certainly get what you pay for one way or the other.

Cost of the rhinoplasty

The cost of rhinoplasty is driven by 3 fees, which include time in the operating room, time under anesthesia, and the surgeon's fee for performing the procedure. Shop quality,not price since the nose is the most central and prominent feature on your face. More important than price is the quality of the results that your prospective surgeon can deliver for you. Make sure you look at many of the surgeon's  before and after results. For many examples and our price list, please see the link below

Rhinoplasty price

Price is often independent of outcome.  More expensive does not always mean better.  However, the price you have been quoted for this work is dramatically less than the other prices.  This should lead you to question the reason the price is so low.  I would ask to see prior results.  Many doctors can promise amazing rhinoplasty results.  Only a fraction of plastic surgeons can deliver the results you have depicted in your photos.  Good luck!

Jason Hess, MD