My face looks bad from some angles. I think it's due to my nose. Can rhinoplasty make me look aesthetic from all angles? (Photo)

I never noticed this until I got into a fight which changed the shape of my nose slightly. My nose is lopsided a little and has a bump on top of the nasal bridge. Can I get a rhinoplasty to make my nose symmetrical and also fixed to make my face look good from all angles? I was just wondering if a rhinoplasty could fix all the problems I've noticed. I think my face is quite symmetrical and if my nose was just better shaped to it then it would look a lot better.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant candidate

The side profile photographs reveal an overly projecting nose with a dorsal hump, and a weak, recessive chin profile. A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish straightening the nose, narrowing the bridge, and refining the tip from all angles, since rhinoplasty is a three-dimensional procedure.  A small Silastic chin implant can be  placed through an incision underneath the chin to give added projection to the chin to help with facial balance and  proportions, especially with respect to the overly projecting nose. This will help balance out the facial side profile. For many examples of this combination, please see the video and the link below

Nasal asymmetry

To obtain the best aesthetic results, you need both rhinoplasty and chin augmentation simultaneously in order to enhance your face. I would recommend you to have consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Good luck.

Kevin Sadati, DO

My face looks bad from some angles. I think it's due to my nose. Can rhinoplasty make me look aesthetic from all angles?

Hello AliRahim,
Thanks for your question.
Rhinoplasty can be performed to smooth your bridge and add height to your radix.
This can also be performed nonsurgically using injectable filler which would be my recommendation.
Consult with a nasal surgery specialist in your area for more information.
Good luck,
Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Profile, rhinoplasty

You would benefit from an aesthetic rhinoplasty and chin augmentation, using a silastic implant. Consult with the top rhinoplastic experts in your area. Hopefully they have computer imaging so you can see what changes can be made..

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

While rhinoplasty can make many types of changes to the nose, including those of your concerns, it is not clear that it would have the overall change in your facial aesthetics that you desire. It is important to have realistic expectations about what rhinoplasty can and cannot do. A thorough consultation and computer imaging will help make these determinations for you.