How much cost for nose lift? The bridge of my nose is flat (Photo)

My nose is flat they called it the bridge of my nose is very low . How much cost?

Cost of a rhinoplasty

The cost of a rhinoplasty procedure is directly related to the surgeon's professional fee in addition to all the  post operative  followups appointments,  the amount of time monitored under anesthesia by a physician anesthesiologist, and the amount of time it takes to perform the entire procedure in a formal operating room. Prices vary by surgeon, experience,  and geography. For many examples, more information, and our current price list, please see the video and  the link below

An rhinoplasty can be performed with a graft to augment the dorsum. This can be done with your own cartilage or a cadavers, or a alloplastic graft like silicone.

Raising the nasal bridge.

A rhinoplasty with augmentation of your bridge is best done with you own septal cartilage or ear cartilage. You don't need a rib graft. Do NOT rely on imaging but on the actual results of the surgeons work with Asian and Revision rhinoplasty where the bridge is augmented. Shop quality not price. 

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.
 Finally, the investment for this procedure rounds
$3,000 USD Standard package 
$4,350 USD "All Inclusive Package".
Ps: currently there are important limited seasonal offers with which you can get even better price. 
For more information please contact us and ask for our Limited Discount Coupons.
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Costs will vary widely depending on the location, experience and skill of the surgeon.  The best way to get a good idea of what is surgically possible is to have a consultation with a board-certified surgeon experienced in Asian rhinoplasty, and have him/her perform computer morphing with your pictures.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Augmentation rhinoplasty

Your question depends on how you would like your nose built up. Artificial implants are cheaper and surgery is faster but they run the risks of infection and extrusion even years down the road. If you would like to use your own cartilage, a small segment of rib cartilage can be used to increase the height of your bridge and then project your tip out further to give a more defined shape. Costs depend on geographic area, length and complexity of surgery. I would recommend visiting with a board certified facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon in your area to discuss your surgery further.

Aric K. Park, MD