How soon can I get liposuction revision?

I had liposuction of my thighs and arms mid May of this year. I love my result, but there are minor unevenness of my left and right sides. I was told that I could get a free revision after 6months but is that too early? (The surgery would be mid or late November) I'm also planning on abdomen and double chin liposuction with the revision. (Breast augmentation in the following week and possibly a rhinoplasty as well)

How soon can I get a liposuction revision?

Generally waiting 6 months after liposuction is a good time to consider this. You don't have to have one at that time but be sure that you work with your doctor so that they are willing to provide this as a free service if you wait beyond 6 months.

Los Angeles liposuction revision expert

I would wait about 3 months followed by a Hidef Liposuction revision protocol that can address uneven skin and tissue using a multiplane technique that works on multiple planes using RF, Lasers, and surgery with fibrous release and fat grafting. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you wait 6 months between procedures for optimal results.  This will allow your body adequate time to heal and recover.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon