Round 3 of Liposuction? Worth it...Finding the right Surgeon, real results. (photos)

Hi! I have had 2 rounds of Liposuction/BBL..10-15, Lipo of Abdomen/Flanks..Round 2 Lipo of the Back and Arms. Second time I saw 0 results. Unfortunately I went to a Non Board Certified Doctor. I REALLY want results if I go with the third session of lip..Im 22, 0 kids, 5'6, 170 pounds.I am happy with my BBL but i'm seeking a REALLY tiny waist like the photos below so I dont have a square look. Is this possible and what is the pricing normally?I take referrals BTW to find an amazing surgeon!;) TY!

Dramatic tightening and liposuction revision with fat grafting in Los Angeles

Great improvement. I would suggest our Hidef Liposuction techniques which can further tighten the skin, remove fat, and include Exilis multi plane tissue tightening, Yag laser, lipocavitation, liposculpture, and fat grafting. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Lipo and BBL

Thank you for your photos. It is possible to have a thinner waist from liposuction and fat grafting to your hips and buttocks (BBL). The amount of fat that remains after having this procedure done is variable on your natural healing abilities and the amount of intra-operative and post-operative care that was taken to make sure as much healthy fat becomes incorporated as possible. You may be restricted on how small your waist can actually be based on your bone and muscle structure, but by augmenting specific areas, the proportions can be similar. It is best to have an in-office examination to determine the best treatment plan to achieve the look you are going for. Hope this helps!

Johnson C. Lee, MD Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring / Tummy tuck / Mommy Makeover -- SMALL TINY WAIST

I recommend coming in for a formal consultation. It's difficult to tell from your photos but it appears you need much more buttock fat or implant to even get the lateral contour you are looking for based on those photos. The results you are looking for are not any smaller waist thatn normal , they just have very large buttocks giving them the apperance of very small waist. I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want fat removal, contouring and skin tightening in the abdomen.  VASER liposuction can sculpt and contour the body and results can be seen immediately. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Round 3 of Liposuction? Worth it...Finding the right Surgeon, real results.

Thank you for your question and photos. Based on your height and weight, your BMI is 27. Your limited view photo is difficult to assess, other views and less clothing would've helped to give you a more focused response. Doing a third liposuction is very difficult due to the internal scarring that you already have. It is important that you choose a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in advanced body sculpting and good results in these difficult secondary or tertiary cases. Your best chance for the best result is always the first surgery. I could not do your revision without the VASER technique to sculpt and contour you into an hourglass figure. Your wish pictures might not be fully achievable for you, but this cannot be determined without a physical examination. Good luck.