Lipo second time on calves and ankles ? (photos)

I had cankle lipo over a year ago but not happy with the results .. do you think I can do it again and get a good result? I want a slimmer calf and ankle I still cant see my achilles tendon !!? Please refer to my photos .. I attached side and back shots ..

Hidef Liposuction Revision expert in Los Angeles

I would suggest lipocavitation, liposculpting, fat grafting to the calves, and Exilis skin tightening. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Based on your photos and that you have had liposuction to this area already, I would not suggest having more liposuction. There is very little space between the skin and muscle typically in this area and especially if fat has already been removed.The risk of creating divots or damage to the connective tissues is higher than the benefit you "might" receive.Good luck!

Reza Rod, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction ankles

Thank you for taking the time to post a question. It is possible to have liposuction of the area again but there will be scar tissue there which makes it more difficult. This is a difficult area to liposuction already. Be sure that you chose someone who does this regularly. With a repeat procure you should be able to get better contouring of this area. Good luck!

Jennifer Boll, MD
Tempe Plastic Surgeon