Who are the best doctors when it comes to revision liposuction?

I had liposuction to the love handles and stomach 6 months ago. I have lumps and have read that revision liposuction may be necessary. I would like to know who does revision liposuction and where can I find before and after photos. I would like to see pictures before going through with it. Are there any on realself?? If so, PLEASE send me a link, message, information, etc.

Top liposuction expert in Los Angeles

You should have a plastic surgeon who specializes in liposuction revision. I would employ our Hidef Liposuction  Revision protocol which includes lipocavitation, liposonix, exilis RF, skin tightening, Yag, fibrous release, fat grafting, and Brazilian Cellulite treatment. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Finding the Best--VASER Hi Def revision

This really requires an formal evaluation to determine what procedures are necessary to get the results you want. A Hi Def liposuction revision with ThermiRF and/or ultrasound and fat grafting will address any loose skin and for the smoothest, most contoured result. I recommend a consultation with a high def physique expert. Don't let distance dissuade you, see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Revision liposuction

I have performed probably over a thousand liposuction procedures in the past several years.  I would say I see about 3-5% revisions of patients that were treated by other surgeons.  They can be a bit tricky and it really depends upon what you look like, to determine what can be done for you. Best of luck.