Breast implants for $3500?

Looking to get breast implants. Nothing huge. Just something to make them the same size and a little bigger. Not trying to break the bank either. Wondering if there is anyone out there who could or would do it for 3500. I am in NC and have cash in hand to get this done.
See average cost for Breast Implants

Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Breast implants for $3500

The price of breast augmentation like most procedures vary significantly among regions and even within a county. We are in the South Florida area, and we currently charge $2800 + MD Anesthesia related costs for Breast Augmentation with saline implants. We are currently running a special for Gel Breast Implants for $4900 inclusive of MD Anesthesia and facility fees.

To ensure quality work at most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. These surgeons must maintain the highest standards to keep accreditation. Moreover, the surgeons are motivated to ensure quality and properly trained staff (to minimize time and frustration in surgery), private and comfortable facilities (to ensure continued referrals), and less waste (to ensure that they can remain competitive financially with other centers).

Breast implants

In NYC, the fee just to get into the OR and purchase implants would possibly cover that amount.  Sorry.

Bottom Basement Breast Aug Pricing

When something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.  

There are some surgeons that will perform breast augmentation for that price. Unfortunately I am not one of them. There is a price point at which, anything below, requires the surgeon to sacrifice quality and outcome over profit and care. 

Let's just say I have done more than my share of revisional breast augmentation on patients who thought they were going to get a good deal on a breast augmentation. The cost of a revision is typically more than getting a good breast augmentation from the beginning by a reputable surgeon. 

Breast implants for $3500?

Only could offer saline implants but at $4,000 in MIAMI. You might find one of the clinicas offering salines for $2,500 (but understand its is NOT a private practice). 

Breast implant costs?

Thank you for the question. When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants utilized… are some of the potential variables involved.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. I hope this, and the attached link/video, helps.

Cost for implants

You can just call around.Your amount is a bit low but you may find someone to put in saline for that price.Just be cautious and check otu the doctors credentials.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation

If you look enough you will find someone to do it for $3500, but when you do, make sure he/she gets good results. Do your research. $3500 will not seem like a bargain if you end up paying for revisions.
Good luck,
Greg Sexton, M.D.
Columbia, S.C.

$3,500 will be hard to find

We are one of the largest breast augmentation centers on the East Coast (located in New Bern, NC) and due to efficiency of process have been able to get our procedure cost very low.  However, it is going to be a bit more than $3,500.  Make sure that wherever you go, they are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

John Zannis, MD
New Bern Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants / Breast Augmentation/ Cohesive Gel Implants / Silicone Implants / Revision Breast Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon