Is this degree of swelling normal or indicative of something? Will it hinder recovery/how long? (photos)

Should I expect it to this degree? Full body Vaser incl. ankles 5 days ago. Understand swelling is normal but got worse yesterday when resuming work (desk job) with no change overnight. Today is much worse and I was concerned I wouldn't be able to get my clothes off they were so tight. See photos below of feet. Side note: I did have occasional swelling on my ankles from sitting too long prior to surgery and utilized compression socks to help.

Swelling

It is best to consult with your surgeon and have a physical exam. Swelling can be perfectly normal and varies in length and severity from person to person. I hope you are back to baseline soon. Best Wishes!

Is this degree of swelling normal or indicative of something? Will it hinder recovery/how long?

Recovery time is a large variable among all patients. Some are quick less than 1 week. While others take over a month. Guess you are a longer recovery patient Sorry. Best to see your surgeon to discuss options to help recovery.