What to expect from Vaser lipo?

I am 32 years of age male...weight 93 kilo height 5 feet 10 inch....considering vaser lipo I have been regularly excersizing for 3/4 years now...diet has not worked for me to shape my abdominal and though I have good muscle body aroind 25%... what expectation I can have from vaser also when I can presume workoit to get the most out of my fat loss...by the way thinking to get it done in turkey...

VASER HI DEF abdomen liposuction expectations six pack defined abdominal muscles rectus abdominus muscles

Hi Chishty245, Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, your pictures did not come out. You may want to consider uploading different pictures.  Based on your height, weight, and exercise routine, I think you would get a very good result. VASER 4D Hi DEF takes approximately 2 to 3 hours to perform. Abdominal fat is removed and underlining abdominal musculature is defined.  The recovery takes approximately 7 to 10 days.  At four to six weeks, you should be able to return to your normal workout.  If you have any further questions regarding VASER 4D Hi DEF abdomen, please contact my office at (310) 859-7770.  Sincerely, Dr. Katzen. 

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want fat removal, contouring and skin tightening. An in person consult is needed to determine what is best based on your body type and skin type. VASER can sculpt and contour the body and results can be seen immediately. This type of contoung is done by very few physicians and requiest expertise and skill and is much better than traditional, laser or other types.  Please consult with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer