My expectation from Vaser?

I am 32 years of age male...weight 93 kilo height 5 feet 10 inch....considering vaser lipo I have been regularly excersizing for 3/4 years has not worked for me to shape my abdominal and though I have good muscle body fat around 25%... what expectation I can have from vaser also when I can presume workoit to get the most out of my fat the way thinking to get it done in turkey...

VASER liposuction

Thank you very much for your questions and congratulations for your commitment to fitness.

I am sure you are an excellent candidate for VASER liposuction and with such a strong muscle structure you should be a candidate for hi-definition without any fat grafting.

This will allow excellent highlighting of your chest and abdominal muscles with lower risks, shorter operative time and lower cost.

I wish you the best of luck with your surgery.

Best regards,

London Plastic Surgeon

Vaser will Exceed Your Expectations

VASER can sculpt and contour the body, giving you athletic definition and results can be seen immediately. 4D HI DEFINITION in combination with ultrasound/RF treatments and fat grafting will help with fat removal, contouring, skin tightening and toning. No need to go to Turkey. We have body contouring professionals here, but see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer