I've had 4 children, I can't afford a tummy tuck without going abroad, would Vaser lipo help me? (Photo)

I'm not bothered by being left with loose skin as I'd rather this than look pregnant all the time, I've been told that I don't have any muscle separation and I can grab the rolls of fat, I'm 5ft 8 and about 12st

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.  With the skin contracture component of the Vaser, you may not need a Tummy Tuck.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

VASER 4D HI DEF abdomen liposuction loose skin abdominoplasty muscle separation post-pregnancy tummy

Hi Doodle1a, Thank you for your questions regarding your tummy after pregnancy. Basically, your pregnancy stretched your abdominal skin and wall muscles.  You may not have muscle separation, but the abdominal wall muscles have been distended or pushed out.  You may have some residual fat on the abdomen, also.  You state "I'm not bothered by being left with loose skin". If this is true, I would highly suggest VASER 4D HI DEF abdomen liposuction.  The VASER is a unique machine that melts fat and causes the skin to contract.  When you grip or pinch your waist line, you are gripping fat.  The more fat you are able to grip, the effective the VASER will be.  If you are not able to grip any fat, the VASER may not do much for you.  Based on your pictures, I would strongly recommend VASER 4D HI DEF liposuction.  If you have any questions regarding VASER 4D HI DEF liposuction, please contact my office at (310) 859-7770. Sincerely, Dr. Katzen.

VASER to Abdominal Wall

VASER can be an excellent solution to reduce the volume and also induce the strongest skin contraction.

After 4 kids your skin might have lost elasticity and you will need a careful assessment to decide what is best for you.

Best regards,

Stefano Cotrufo, MD, PhD
London Plastic Surgeon

Vaser Liposuction Candidate?--VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

Yes, VASER is a good option. I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want fat removal, contouring and skin tightening in the abdomen.  VASER liposuction can sculpt and contour the body and results can be seen immediately. Please consult with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer