I've had 4 children, I can't afford a tummy tuck without going abroad, would Vaser lipo help me? (Photo)

I'm not bothered by being left with loose skin as I'd rather this than look pregnant all the time, I've been told that I don't have any muscle separation and I can grab the rolls of fat, I'm 5ft 8 and about 12st

Affordability and Traveling Abroad for Tummy Tuck or Liposuction

The suitability of your procedures and any specific risks may be determined during you #consultation. Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. All surgical #procedures carry some degree of #risk.

Therefore, it may be in your best interest to not #travel out of the country for such procedures. Unless, you know the doctor or facility where the procedures take place well or have a previous experience with them, there is an increased chance of problems, #complications, or #emergencies which may lack the necessary attention as you would acquire easier within your own country.

The costs of a #tummy tuck or #liposuction will depend on several factors. Such include the geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees.  However, many payments plans exist for cosmetic procedures. Ask your surgeon's office about programs and lenders they may recommend as well as personal loans available through financial institutions.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Tummy Tuck surgery is needed

Thanks for your photos. In your case performing only a vaser liposuction will not help to achieve the desired result. A tummy tuck surgery would be the best. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best Regards

Tummy Tuck surgery is needed

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture.

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.  With the skin contracture component of the Vaser, you may not need a Tummy Tuck.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

VASER 4D HI DEF abdomen liposuction loose skin abdominoplasty muscle separation post-pregnancy tummy

Hi Doodle1a, Thank you for your questions regarding your tummy after pregnancy. Basically, your pregnancy stretched your abdominal skin and wall muscles.  You may not have muscle separation, but the abdominal wall muscles have been distended or pushed out.  You may have some residual fat on the abdomen, also.  You state "I'm not bothered by being left with loose skin". If this is true, I would highly suggest VASER 4D HI DEF abdomen liposuction.  The VASER is a unique machine that melts fat and causes the skin to contract.  When you grip or pinch your waist line, you are gripping fat.  The more fat you are able to grip, the effective the VASER will be.  If you are not able to grip any fat, the VASER may not do much for you.  Based on your pictures, I would strongly recommend VASER 4D HI DEF liposuction.  If you have any questions regarding VASER 4D HI DEF liposuction, please contact my office at (310) 859-7770. Sincerely, Dr. Katzen.

VASER to Abdominal Wall

VASER can be an excellent solution to reduce the volume and also induce the strongest skin contraction.

After 4 kids your skin might have lost elasticity and you will need a careful assessment to decide what is best for you.

Best regards,

VASER to Abdominal Wall

Best regards,

Vaser Liposuction Candidate?--VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

Yes, VASER is a good option. I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want fat removal, contouring and skin tightening in the abdomen.  VASER liposuction can sculpt and contour the body and results can be seen immediately. Please consult with an expert. Best, Dr. Emer