VBeam vs. CO2 Fractional laser vs. YAG for under eye veins?

Hello. I have very large and dialated purple/blue veins inder my eyes. I have seen three plastic surgeons. All three say theirs is the best however - as a result - I am getting three separate anwers. Thoughts?

Eye Veins

These requires long pulsed yag lasers or sclerotherapy.  VBeam and co2 will have no effect.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Blue veins around eyes - Nd YAG

There is only one choice, it's the 1064 YAG laser. The others won't do it. If there are small red vessels, the VBeam can get it. CO2 can't get any veins. The Excel V is great for this because it has both the 532 and 1064 laser to get all the veins, blue or red, on the face. If they are within the orbital rim, corneal shields might be needed. Usually I can pull them down enough that the shields aren't necessary, just the normal metal goggles.

Steven F. Weiner, MD