How long does it take for dark red spots on face to disappear following V Beam Laser treatment?

Had treatment on mid to lower face 2 days ago as I have facial redness. I am alarmed by these dark red, quite large spots on my face. I cannot go out of the house as it looks so awful. When can I expect them to go? When they do go will there be a demarcation line between where the red spots were and the skin in bewteen which was not touched by the laser?

V-Beam and Redness

One of the advantage of the V-Beam is that there is no down time or recovery.  Please post photos to evaluate the redness.  Some patients have swelling or temporary histamine reaction from the V-Beam which can last a day or two.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green