After V-Beam treatment with bruising, when can I resume Duac and Tazorac?

Had aggressive VBeam treatment on nose and cheeks for adult acne/roseasea spots from a recent rare break out that left red spots. After VBeam treatment with bruising, when can I resume Duac and Tazorac?

Resume Duac and Tazorac after VBeam

Yes, you can resume these medication. It will have no effect on your healing. I ask to hold these for a few days before treatment because it will make the skin more reactive if you are on them.

VBeam and Topical Creams

you can use vbeam and still apply topical medications, although typically i have people wait till all the bruising is settled.  Best, Dr. Emer.