Can micro needling plump the skin up?

You know that indent above your Cupid's bow, but under the nose, it's the indent in the "moustache area" so to speak I feel like mine is too deep & looks weird. My esthetician said micro needling will plump that area? It's not too dramatic, just a nuissance to me. She said it's not "a big of a deal enough for a filler." But micro needling would do that the trick ?

Microneedling vs. Fillers

I would recommend seeing a Board Certified Dermatologist who does injectables to determine if you are truly not a candidate. An experienced injector can improve a very subtle issue. Microneedling will not add volume but can help to give you an improved skin tone and texture.

Microneedling for skin rejuvenation

Hi Thaley91, Microneedling does not add volume to an area that has lost. Microneedling, also referred to as collagen induction therapy, works to lift, tighten, and rejuvenate your skin. If you have other areas of concern you can always use a syringe of filler in multiple areas. 

Microneedling, Fillers, Lasers, Botox/Dysport -- CAN BE DONE ALL SAME DAY

Micro Needling itself cannot plump the skin but in combination with PRP/sculptra and fillers as well as lasers it can give rejuvenation and new collagen.  Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.