Rhinoplasty, wide nose and asymmetric nostrils?

I have got operated for rhinoplasty in mid of May 2016, i am in 4th month of recovery. My nose has widen as compared how it appeared in 2nd month. There are still asymmetric nostrils and little hump on my right nostril. I had same issue before surgery in addition to the breathing issue. I will be consulting with my doc regarding the cosmetic issues that can be corrected but i would like to get your opinion on my pictures that should be considered during procedure. thank you for your consulting!

4 months post op. some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-