My problem is that my nose bone is not straight. What can I do to straighten my nose in sequence with my mouth? (Photo)

What can I do to make my nose straighten in correct posture with my mouth , should I go for surgery or not?

How to improve the appearance of your nose.

Hi Nikhil, Your nose is crooked from the front view.  This involves both the nasal bones and the septum and also causes your tip to be slightly crooked the right nostril and tip cartilage slightly lower and flatter than left.  From the side view you may also have a small hump on the bridge.  Fillers will only be able to partially correct the appearance and are not permanent.  A rhinoplasty will be required to completely correct the appearance and would most likely involve breaking the nasal bones to straighten them and then addressing the tip cartilages to straighten them out also.. During a consultation the extent of the problem would be determined and its correction would be discussed. Hope this helps.

Detroit Plastic Surgeon

Making a nose straighter with rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question and photograph. One can attempt to make a nose straighter with rhinoplasty surgery. Osteotomy (bone reshaping) may be required. However, some asymmetry will persist, which is normal and expected. Speak with a rhinoplasty surgeon to perform an examination.Best,Dr. Chaboki

Houtan Chaboki, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dissatisfaction with nose

Hello there,Thank you for your question. Your nose is not excessively crooked so it is not necessary to undergo surgery. You may want to think about getting a liquid rhinoplasty, which is far less invasive than surgery. You can still achieve fantastic results from a liquid procedure. Surgery is still an option but your doctor will be able to help you decide what is best for you and your comfort level. Consult with a physician you trust to make the best decision. I hope that helps and good luck to you in your future endeavors!
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Aesthetic Surgery
CERTIFIED: American Board of Plastic Surgery
CERTIFIED: American Board of Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery
Member: American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS)
              American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
              International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
              American Academy of Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery (AAFPRS)
              American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head & Neck Surgery (AAOHNS)
              American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS)
              The Rhinoplasty Society Phone: 412-446-0391 Fax: 412-446-0391

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Nasal deviation

Everyone has some facial asymmetry and the nose is affected by this.  If you are unhappy with your nasal curvature, then seek consultation.

Rhinoplasty candidate for a crooked nose

A  Closed rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish straightening the crooked nose  with all of the incisions placed on the inside of the nose.   to straighten a crooked nose requires osteotomy was placed in the nasal bone, and sometimes a cartilage graft placed on the concave side.  For more information  and many examples, please see the link and the video below 

Straighting the nose to match the face

A rhinoplasty can align your nose more with the other features of your face.  Bones will likely need to be broken and a low profile dorsal onlay graft may help.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

Yes a Rhinoplasty is likely your best option.  As mentioned above use of HA Fillers might be a temporary answer . You should consult with a qualified and very experienced  Rhinoplasty Surgeon who can examine your nose and  present these options

S. Randolph Waldman, MD
Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal disharmony

Surgery is a consideration to permanently improve the asymmetry in the upper 1/3 of the nose. Filler is a temporary option to provide improved symmetry. Please consult a rhinoplasty surgeon to discuss your concerns and for a comprehensive examination. Good luck