I need a rhinoplasty. Having bad breathing problems. Need Atlanta GA doctor (Photo)

please reply :-) I'm thinking of getting surgery sometime early January or February 2017. I have a bad deviate septum and can't breath from right nostril. I have Blue Cross Blue Shield and was wondering if it would cover some of the surgery and I would pay whatever is left on CareCredit.

Functional septoplasty for breathing, rhinoplasty for cosmetic changes

A rhinoplasty and a septoplasty are two completely separate procedures, however both can be performed at the same time under the same general anesthesia with the same recovery period. A septoplasty is performed in the back of the nose to improve airflow dynamics when there is twisted bone and cartilage blocking airflow.  Medical necessity be documented at the time of the examination and consultation. A  rhinoplasty  is performed for cosmetic purposes and must be paid for by the patient. There are multiple third-party options available for patients. For more information and many before and after examples, please see the video and the link below

Rhinoplasty - ATLGA

You should consider Farzad Nahai, MD.  He has a lot of experience and training in the area of Rhinoplasty.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

I need a rhinoplasty. Having bad breathing problems. Need Atlanta GA doctor

You certainly are a candidate to improve your nose and probably your breathing. You wish pics can be even better than what you show. Insurance questions can be best answered by your insurance company. Remember : Medically necessary does not equal a covered expense.