I AM from INDIA an i want to have rhinoplasty in USA I don't have faith in Indian doctors will it be very EXPENSIVE?

actually as per the economy overseas rhinoplasty costs $7000 to $15000 . so it is terribly expensive for us. $7000 in indian rupees will go upto lakhs and lakhs . is their any option ?? i really dont trust indian doctors . am overwhelmed with the foreign results .

I AM from INDIA an i want to have rhinoplasty in USA

hello prits,Humans are the same everywhere,in my experience one gets what one deserves,its actually karmic...,you will be surprised that even in the USA,there are many good doctors who are Indians,and i had a patient from USA who lost his nose following cosmetic surgery by a board certified doctor in the usa,this does not mean that all the doctors in the USA are untrustworthy,another point is dont look for cheap surgery look for value,do your own research,meet the doctor and interact and if you have a good gut feeling then go ahead,also not all costly or famous surgeons are good,you have a lot of good doctors in India as also abroad,you must choose the right one!and as i said its karmic,all the best

India Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty in the United States

Typically a rhinoplasty in the United States will cost $7,000-10,000 depending on the experience of the surgeon that does the work. The most expensive surgeon is not necessarily the best but don't just shop price.

Rhinoplasty

What you want done is completely up to you.Rhinoplasty typically starts at $5,500 depending on the area you live. To make sure you get the best possible result, the surgeon should perform a detailed exam of the nose and provide a realistic goal that you and your surgeon agree upon. Rhinoplasty are permanent, but with age facial features do change. Find a surgeon and go for a consult, I think you would be very happy after the surgery

Elliot M. Heller, MD