22, Nose bone increase. What do I do? (Photo)

I am 22 years old male.My left nose hole has been blocked reason of bone increase. I having breath problem. My 1 operation was done in 17 years age but it increase again.Now what i do?

Breathing issues after rhinoplasty

It seems like you may have some nasal obstruction issues. You will need to have an evaluation by a rhinoplasty surgeon to determine if there is anything that can be done to alleviate the obstructive symptoms.

Difficulty breathing nasal obstruction

Difficulty breathing can be caused by swelling of the soft tissues on turbinates usually from allergies, airway obstruction from a deviated septum, fractured nasal bones, polyps or large bony prominences from the turbinates. Soft tissue swelling can be treated by reducing exposure to allergens, and medications such as antihistamines and steroids. The other listed problems need to be addressed surgically. Best of luck, Dr. Michael Omidi

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice. The response to the question does not constitute a doctor patient relationship or formal advice.

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS

Nose bone increase. What do I do?

Dear Sachinsingh

It seems like you have nasal obstruction, either from turbinate hypertrophy or septal deviation. You would benefit from an examination to determine the cause of your obstruction. Then an appropriate treatment plan can be formulated.

Afshin Parhiscar, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon