Is Incision Pain 3 Weeks After a Breast Augmentation Normal? -25 Days Postop High Profile 300cc Saline Implants? (photo)

my left breast incision has pain & can sting/burn @ times. My surgeon said it was probably the nerve regenerating. when I push myself up to a sitting position in bed, or reach for something, it can throb for hours. surgical glue was used & I had little strips over the incisions until last week. But, it feels like a small piece of plastic thread sticks out from the left one. comparing it to my right one, I raised my breast a bit to see, the right incision pulled open some. Is this normal?!

Incisional pain after breast augmentation

Occasional pain (tingling, shooting) is not unusual.  Based on your description, you may have suture coming out on the right side.  You should go see your plastic surgeon to be evaluated. 

Is Incision Pain 3 Weeks After a Breast Augmentation Normal? -25 Days Postop High Profile 300cc Saline Implants?

No not the normal recovery but an additional course of PO antibiotics, better wound care might relieve this pain cycle. 

Pain in breast

Solely by your description and the  photos you posted, I can only guess that you have a suture that is coming through the skin.  Best to be seen in person for a proper evaluation.

Suture pain

Thanks for your inquiry.  You probably have a suture spitting.  If you see your plastic surgeon he/she can address it.  Good luck.