I am 25 years old, but my beard and moustache are now growing well (Photo)

I want good Beard and Mustache on my face, but still my facial hair is not growing well, what is the best treatment to get grow my Beard and Mustache, how much does it cost, is that treatment is available in hyderabad, please kindly give me your valuable suggestions?

There are no medications to grow facial hair in general. If you want uniform facial hair, you may consider facial hair transpla

There are no medications to grow facial hair in general.  If you want uniform facial hair, you may consider facial hair transplant surgery.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Beard hair transplant

Insufficient growth of hair can be compensated by a well done Beard hair transplant. Either of the techniques, FUT or FUE can be used for the same. It will be better to visit a doctor and discuss it personally with him as there are a lot of finer points which should understand before undergoing surgery.

Kapil Dua, MBBS, MS
India Hair Restoration Surgeon

Beard grow slow

You should wait for your beard growth to get stronger which will happen in time. IF not, a beard transplant will work and the cost depends upon the size of the area you are treating

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon