Bruising after beard transplant (Photo)

I had a beard transplant on 8th Sept with 1,200 grafts' to cover patches on my cheeks. The scabs were removed on 17th and not visible now. However, the bruising is still visible. How long will it take for the bruising to go off?

Bruising after surgery will slowly go away over time. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor for a recheck.

Bruising after surgery will slowly go away over time.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor for a recheck.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Brusing after a beard tramsplant

If you traumatized the recipient area but did not lose grafts and did not see bleeding, then I doubt that anything went wrong

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Bruising after beard transplant

Thank you for posting your question. Typically after hair transplant either on the scalp or face, there is some redness that can occur post procedure. This can last from few days to several weeks, even months depending on the density used. Hope this helps.

Matt Tahsini, MD
Pasadena Hair Restoration Surgeon