I'm 24 years old. How can I grow a full beard? (Photo)

Only small hairs are growing on my farce but not full. As like in bellow images.. I have hair follicles but its not growing properly...yyyy????? Wt is reason....???? Plz give me the solution to make grow beard.....

Beard hair is a genetic trait. There is no medication to grow a beard. Some try topical minoxidil but you would need to use it

Beard hair is a genetic trait.  There is no medication to grow a beard.  Some try topical minoxidil but you would need to use it forever. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Beard growth

Many young men want to accelerate their beard growth and ask about it. It takes age (genetic triggers which occur in family lines) so if you want to find out when your beard will grow out, you need to find out when your father or grandfather started to grow their beard. Hormones should have kicked in nicely by the time a man reaches 18 but he must wait out his genetics as hormone alone are not responsible for the onset of beard grown. Beard transplants can be done when the young man is a bit older (over 26) if the beard has not grown in yet

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon